Cosmetic Dentistry In Pretoria And Johannesburg
This is our passion! The cosmetic work is done onsite by our highly experienced team. We have made more than 20,000 veneers over the last 25 years, and indeed understand today’s aesthetic demands. Our practice is aimed at providing state-of-the-art solutions to your dental problem regardless of what it may be.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic Dentistry is any type of dental procedure that enhances the patient’s smile and teeth. Improving their overall appearance. There are many treatment options for people who are looking to improve their teeth and smile. Remember your smile is your business card.
Teeth Enhancing Procedures:
- Multi-layered Ceramic Veneers.
- Multi-layered Ceramic Crowns.
- Teeth Whitening.
Teeth Replacement Procedures:
- Dental Implants.
- Fixed Bridge.
- Fixed Implant Zirconia Frames.
Teeth Function Restoration And Aesthetics:
- Braces and Invisible Braces for crooked teeth and misaligning teeth.
- Composite Bonding to fill cavities, and eliminate spots, chips, or discolourations.
- Gum lifts, even up the gum line to make teeth appear longer.
How Long Is The Procedure And Does It Include Surgery?
In South Africa, Dr Marx is one of the most well-known dentists for cosmetic dentistry. A complete makeover including all procedures can be done in less than 2 – 4 hours.
The key to solving any dental problem is making the correct diagnosis. That can only be achieved through a comprehensive dental examination. A misdiagnosis can lead to even more dental problems and inappropriate treatment.
We use the following tools to help us:
- All patients need good intra and extra-oral diagnostic photos so we can document all your information. We use a wide variety of exceptional cameras.
- All patients need a good set of X-rays, and today these are all digital and available immediately. These X-rays, give your dentist the ability to see between and inside your teeth. He can also view the tip of your roots and bone underneath your gums – places not normally visible to the naked eye. X-rays also aid your dentist in diagnosing any specific or isolated dental problems you might be experiencing.
- The latest technology is also now available in our offices, a full 3D CAT scan. It is a core component of modern dental diagnostics. Dr Marx is proud to offer this state-of-the-art radiographic 3D advanced dental imaging system to our patients. Until recently, CT scans were only done in hospitals or medical facilities.
- Implants are the perfect solution for most people with missing teeth.
- Dental implants are titanium screws that are placed inside the jawbone and serve the same purpose as the roots of teeth.
- Dental implants are used to replace individual or multiple teeth and are becoming a popular alternative to traditional dentures.
- The implant systems we use are Southern Implants and Dio implants.
- This is our passion! The cosmetic work is done onsite by our highly experienced team. We have made more than 20,000 veneers over the last 25 years, and indeed understand today’s aesthetic demands.
- You cannot fix what you cannot see! Zeiss microscopes make it possible and loupes are used to locate and treat problematic root canals.
- Your quick fix for a brilliant white smile.
- Treatment is done within an hour with amazing results. This is our passion! The cosmetic work is done onsite by our highly experienced team. We have made more than 20,000 veneers over the last 25 years, and indeed understand today’s aesthetic demands.